Parent Survey Results
2020-2021 EIPS Parent Survey Results
The results are now available for the 2020-21 EIPS Parent Survey conducted in April. Thank you to all families who took the time to share their feedback with the Division. Part A of the survey included 21 questions related to the three priorities outlined in the EIPS 2020-24 Four-Year Education Plan:
- Priority 1: Promote growth and success for all students
- Priority 2: Enhance high-quality learning and working environments
- Priority 3: Enhance public education through effective engagement
The overall Division results represent 3,198 responses from parents and guardians across the Division. This was an increase in responses from 2,967 last year.
The survey results for Fort Saskatchewan Elementary School have helped us identify the following areas of strength and opportunities for growth.
Area of strength:
- Continue strong partnerships with parents, guardians, and the greater community to ensure student needs are met, decisions are informed, and successes celebrated, incorporating biannual check-in.
Opportunity for growth:
- Maintain and improve upon, the Alberta Education standard for a safe and caring learning environment with quarterly check-ins with all stakeholders, at FSE.
The feedback gathered in Part A of the survey will help our school and the Division measure its progress toward meeting the priorities and goals outlined in the EIPS 2020-24 Four-Year Education Plan and develop strategies to better serve students and the wider community moving forward.
After the local election this fall, the feedback gathered in Part B of the survey will be used by the incoming Board of Trustees to develop a new EIPS Four-Year Education Plan for 2022-26 and beyond—one that’s responsive to student and community needs and focused on continuous improvement. Thank you to all parents who provided suggestions on how the Division and Board of Trustees could consider updating the Four-Year Education Plan for future years. The Division will share more information about the feedback collected in Part B of the survey after the Board and administration complete their review of the data collected this fall.
Parent Survey Results: Parent Survey Results: Fort Saskatchewan Elementary School