Good afternoon FSE Families,
On March 15, the Government of Alberta announced new measures to limit the spread of COVID-19. Since then, all classes from kindergarten to Grade 12 are cancelled until further notice.
With this being said, it is important that all families retrieve their belongings.
In order to minimize risk of infection, we are only permitting small groups, at scheduled intervals, to retrieve belongings. All families wishing to retrieve their belongings must sign up for a scheduled time slot, the same as if you were booking a parent/teacher interview. Our pick-up event will be held Wednesday March 18th and Thursday March 19th from 10:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. Each family is permitted to book one time slot regardless of how many children they have. During this time slot, your child’s items will be pre-bagged and labelled to be picked up in the school foyer.
When you come at your scheduled time to retrieve your belongings, please make sure you abide by the following:
- Make an appointment through schoolinterviews.ca Event Code: 2krye
- These time slots will be 10 minutes each. At this point, staff will not be accessible at this time.
- In order to reduce the risk of transmission, we encourage FSE parents to enter the school alone. Please do not bring in additional siblings, family members, or friends.
- If you are unable to come during the scheduled times, please choose another person to come on your behalf and notify the school via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- People who are sick will not be permitted to enter the school. This includes zero tolerance for any sign of illness, no matter how mild the symptoms. These are not limited to just the recognized symptoms of COVID-19—these include a runny nose, coughing and sneezing, congestion, signs of a high temperature or complaints of achiness and fatigue. Students or guardians exhibiting symptoms will not be permitted to enter the building.
- Access will be provided through our front doors. Everyone who enters must sanitize their hands.
- If you have any library books, home reader books or LLI Books, a bin will be provided for returns, sorted by homeroom.
Thank-you very much for your patience and understanding in this time of uncertainty. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact the school at email@example.com or 780-998-7771.